I can tell you that at least some of the PMC members are on this list. But I can also tell you that there is essentially no development going on right now. The PMC is essentially idle, and there aren't any plans to do anything with regards to improving support for newer MPM's. That said, the project is open source, and if there are people or companies out there with the skills and desire to work on those features, things can get merged, and people can get added to the PMC, or as project commiters to enable that.

Adam