In a message dated 11/18/1999 4:28:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< That would be my ever favourite film ( as mentioned before)
DANGER:DIABOLIK.
 I think you can order it via the net. It has John Phillip Law as Diabolik
 (also known as the Angel in Barbarella) and Marisa Mell as his sidekick
 Evelyn.
 It's like a spy/villain story with lots of great gadgets and costumes. Terry
 Thomas also has a part in it.
 You should definitly get it, it's really cool.
 Anja >>

 HEY!  I want to vote for one of my favorite '60's films:  'Portrait of
Dorian Grey' (ca.1966), w/ Helmut Berger as Dorian.  This is not to be
confused w/ earlier versions.

James
 <A HREF="http://jamestully.com/">JAMESTULLY.COM</A>