Um... what exactly does one hope to gain by stating
that one countries mods are better or more "true" than
anothers?

I suggest to try making some "mod" friends in another
country and then go and visit them... If they don't
make the chips like at home then maybe try the pan
fries.

Please don't clog the list with this kind of
"superior" twaddle. It's a waste of our time, thanks.

Oh... And I agree with Julian, Nick Rossi is indeed
"on the right track baby."

Now did anybody have any info on the Ben Sherman
desert boots?  Ryan? Where the hell are ya Ryan, are
ya there man?

ATB,

COLIN

COLIN