Hear Ye! Hear Ye!  You are hearby summoned to bear witness to the return of
The King's English. Once the black sheep of Her Majesty's Court, the King's
English are now poised to embarrass all of Atlanta with their unmistakable
blend of American blues, Dutch beat and British R&B with unbelievable
strength.

A full 10 months have passed since Our Lads last blackened the doors of
Atlanta roadhouses and erstwhile brothels, but on the 17th day of this cold
month in the last winter of the year of The Lords, 1999; our Southern
bretheren The Woggles have chosen the King's Enlish to set the stage for
their performance not yet surpassed by even Shakespeare Himself!  This show
of shows will take place at The E.A.R.L. http://www.theearl.com/

The Sexaholics will serve as a buffer between the King's English and The
Woggles.

The very stroke of 10pm shall be your expected time of arrival lest ye miss
the villainous debauchery of the King's English which William the Conqueror
himself hath only conjured in his wildest dreams.  A pox upon the houses of
those of you who don't show your faces.

The E.A.R.L. is located at 488 Flat Shoals Ave. Atlanta, GA.  (404) 522-3905

>From I-20, exit 28 to Moreland Ave. Head South toward the East Atlanta
Village. You can turn left either directly onto Flat Shoals Ave, or left at
the next light, Glenwood Ave.  If the former, the E.A.R.L. will be on your
left.  If the latter, turn left again onto Flat Shoals Ave. and the
E.A.R.L. will be on your right.

Joop Baar,
Minister of Propoganda,
The King's English