Just for further information this has been duplicated on NT4.0 SP3 & 4,
Win98, IE4.0 & IE5.0.  It has been duplicated on 10 different machines
ranging from celeron 300's to dual processor PII400's at 3 seperate
locations.  I would not submit a problem that I felt could not be
duplicated or only happened on a single machine.

John