Hello John,

> > > With an IE4.0 or greater browser connect to
> > > https://en4.engelschall.com/manual/mod/mod_ssl
> > > Wait at least 16secs. (keep-alive is set to 15secs)
> > > Click Refresh.

> 2-3 minutes is too long.  Sorry I did not specify clearer.  You must
> refresh between 16 and 59 secs after the page completes.

Ah, okay, got it! My God, how did you find this one? ;-) Waiting
longer than a minute doesn't show the problem...

Problem confirmed on
- NT4 Workstation SP4 IE5
- NT4 Server SP4 IE4.01SP1

Coudn't confirm it on any other browser (Opera, Netscape) and
also not when using the ISP proxy (I'm a cablesurfer ;-) )...

Christian.

--
ir. Christian Buysschaert - Technical Manager
GlobalSign nv-sa - http://www.globalsign.net