At 12:50 1998-09-24 +0200, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
>What? Hmmmm... I've extra tried it now again with 
>
>  Apache 1.3.2
>  mod_ssl 2.0.11
>  mod_perl 1.0.15_01
>
>and with _exactly_ the steps from the INSTALL file (except for the above
bug).
>And it works fine. So you either have confused yourself while testing the
>variants or your have a local platform problem?

Thanks. It worked finally.

I don't know what the problem was; but the final key was to remove all
directories, unpack it from start and do it by hand instead of from a
shellscript. 

And, yeah.
I used 
  Apache 1.3.2
  mod_ssl 2.0.11
  mod_perl 1.0.15_01

$ ./configure\                    
  --prefix=/usr/local/apache\
  --enable-module=rewrite\
  --activate-module=src/modules/extra/mod_auth_cookie.o\
  --enable-module=auth_cookie
  --activate-module=src/modules/perl/libperl.a\
  --enable-module=perl\
  --enable-module=ssl\

and then I checked src/Configuration.apaci just to be sure if the
moduleorder was correct.

- --
magnus bodin
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to SSLeay (mod_ssl)   www.engelschall.com/sw/mod_ssl/
Official Support Mailing List               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Automated List Manager                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to