24-Sep-98 19:04 you wrote:
> At 18:04 1998-09-24 +0200, I wrote:
>>
>>Thanks. It worked finally.
>>

> The building, that is.

> Starting with apachectl
> $ sbin/apachectl start
> sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

> $ cat var/log/error_log:
> [Thu Sep 24 18:52:21 1998] [error] mod_ssl: Required SSLCacheServerPort
> missing

> And I don't even enable SSL in httpd.conf

You must specify SSLCacheServerPort anyway AFAIK...

> I use namevirtualhost like this (httpd.conf:)

> #no explicit host; as it generates errors.
> #Port 80

> NameVirtualHost 194.16.2.89

> <VirtualHost 194.16.2.89>
> ...
> </VirtualHost>

> <VirtualHost 194.16.2.89>
> ...
> </VirtualHost>

> <VirtualHost 194.16.2.89>
> ...
> </VirtualHost>


> Is it possible to use ssl in one of the virtualhost:s and there enable ssl?

Yes, but only in ONE and EXACTLY one.




______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to SSLeay (mod_ssl)   www.engelschall.com/sw/mod_ssl/
Official Support Mailing List               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Automated List Manager                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to