In article <> you wrote:

>>FYI: I used patch 2.5 from CygWin32's B19 package. Trung used a native
>>compiled patch 2.5.

> I used a newly downloaded Cygwin32's B19 patch.exe (I did not rebuild it.)
> An it does not work. It can't process the patch.

Ok, seems like we have the same problems with the "patch" program as under
Unix: too much incompatible versions of it. The solution is to find a
stand-alone patch.exe (which doesn't need any CygWin32 DLL or other files to
run) and put it to the mod_ssl Contrib area.

So, has anyone a patch 2.1 or 2.5 which is a _native_ port to Win32?

>    Creating library .\CoreR\ApacheCore.lib and object .\CoreR\ApacheCore.exp
> LINK : warning LNK4049: locally defined symbol "_ap_log_error" imported
> LINK : warning LNK4049: locally defined symbol "_ap_spawn_child@28" imported
> LINK : warning LNK4049: locally defined symbol "_ap_cleanup_for_exec@0"
> imported
> LINK : warning LNK4049: locally defined symbol "_ap_pfclose@8" imported

> I am looking into it.  But you may figure out it much faster than I.

I'm not a Win32 hacker, so don't know what the MSVC linker dislikes here. But
at least this seems not to be related to mod_ssl, right?  Then just put these
warning messages into a problem report for Apache itself, so our Win32 hackers
at the Apache Group can look at it and this way it isn't lost.