      Best regards from John Leveron!  Amateur radio call=KB0YPK
  PGP key on my home page; strong encryption for the average citizen!
             ==== Use your vote or lose your rights! ====
       "The Second Amendment guarantees all of the others . . ."
Web page w/ Firearms & Rappelling info is at http://glock.missouri.edu/