Hi,

    I'm running apache 1.3.3, mod_ssl 2.2., ssleay 0.9.0b

    To create the client authentication, I followed the steps: 1- include
the certificate of my own ca
 in the ca-bundle file which is referenced in httpd.conf; 2- in the
httpd.conf file I set SSLVerifyClient require;
3- My personal certificate signed by my CA is in My browser (Netscape 4.5)
but when I try to connect,
The browser (Netscape 4.5) shows me a NO USER CERTIFICATES message box. What
could be happening ?

    Maristela Terto de Holanda
    I'm starting my studies on for my Masters Degree
   at Universidade de Brasilia - Brazil