"Ralf S. Engelschall" wrote:

> I'm sure our OpenSSL "make test" procedure already fails for you.  The

You're right. As allways ;). But it does a lot of testings before it
fails.

> configure for Linux _and_ Alpha boxes.  Perhaps you've to combine the
> linux-elf with the alpha-gcc platform ids to make it configure correctly for
> your particular situation. Look inside the Configure script of OpenSSL.

Hmpf. So no chance for a quick'n lazy installation. Or is anybody out
there
that managed this allready and has not forgotten to write a
documentation?
I'll try to find out and post a report here when I have some results.

--
Christian Gottschling
... I'm sitting here all day, randomly pressing keys ...