Again on the same subject. Sorry for the trafic but this time I was able
to build the DER format with information from the FAQ. Only it didn't
work. I added the appropriate type in mime.types, copied my ca.cacert to
every directory of the secure server's page tree (including the
directory under cgi-bin in which the programmatic part of the site
resides) and Netscape still asks the user to acknowledge the "new
certificate".

Should I be using the SSLCACertificateFile option?

--

 ___THE___ "Commercial OS vendors are, at the moment, all closed
 \  \ /  /  economies, and doomed to fall in their competition with