What a lovely thread this is, and it brings up many unanswered questions.

I am running a commercial server. I want to use SSL. I have the RPM that
was generously made available on the Contrib site. I am in the US.
So what I want to know is this:
Do I need an RSA License or not? I plan to get my certificate from
Verisign, will they deny me a certificate if I dont have an RSA license
too? If I need one (and I really hate to buy one if I dont need it) how do
I get one (a url with direction would be handy please)?

Thanks again for all the help.