Full_Name: JP Donnio
Version: 2.4.3
OS: Linux
Submission from: alix.cpod.fr (212.39.128.8)

We still have problems with some users that want to connect to our
apache 1.3.9 + mod_ssl 2.4.3 server. Specifically some browsers
display network error. Example: netscape 4.5 on winnt
some users of v4.6 of netscape have the same problems
no problems at all will IE
You can reproduce the bug easily with such navigators. Try to connect
to https://www.fr.thawte.com

thx

PS: please note earlier fixes (2.4.2?) did fix a few of such problems
but not all of them