hUnTeR schrieb:

> Well i did do a ton of reading, and yes even tried the CA.pl(sh) script.
> What it turned out to be, just for anyone else that is curious, is that
> the Location (city) needed to be different between the CA and the server
> cert itself. Once i made that one and only change, it all works well.

I minor comment: the diffeent location's name is not the problem.
It probably should read "The distinguished names (that is all the
details you enter while generating the request) must be different
for the CA and the server cerst. Usually this should already be
fullfilled with the common name (CN) beeing different: the server
cert should have the host name in it, the CA usually something
different."

--
Holger Reif                  Tel.: +49 361 74707-0
SmartRing GmbH               Fax.: +49 361 7470720