Hi,

        I'm trying to set up a SSL server for an extranet, and then create
client certificates for each one of the clients, so that only the
certificates signed with my server's key could connect to it. The server
configuration looks just fine, but I can't figure out how to create the
client certificates for Internet Explorer 4.0/5.0.
        Does anyone knows how I to use openssl to generate and sign such
certificates?

        My system is Debian Linux, with openssl, apache and
libapache-mod-ssl installed.

Thanks,

Ricardo Basto