Hi,

Is there anyone here that is successfully using client certificates, to
provide automatic validation, logons and session management.  In fact is
there anyone that has got one of the above working reliably.

It seems to me that the client software built into the browsers (mostly IE)
for SSL with client certificates is broken.  It is my understanding that
once an SSL session is created that it should keep the same SSL session and
resultant session ID (which we are trying to use for tracking a session,
coincidentally) but it seems that it doesn't work.

Can anyone help me please.

Simon Haddon
"Life is a bed of roses, just watch out for the thorns"