I have an exsisting site that is up and running fine on Apache
Webserver. My httpd.conf, access.conf, and srm.conf files are located in
/etc/httpd/conf I am wanting to install ModSSL and OpenSSL to generate a csr
for my site on this exsisting version of Apache. I am a newbie and have gone
to modssl.org and apache.org and couldn't find anything on doing this - just
on installing it to a new version. My site is already up and running and I
am trying to do this without any downtime or very little, and like I said I
am a newbie. I have downloaded both mod_ssl-2.6.6.4-1.3.12.tar.gz and
openssl-0.9.5a.tar.gz Any help would be appreciated.