>> Last things : i tried the solution in the FAQ, i.e. to change the
>> SSLSessionCache directive arguments, but i'm running apache
>from a rpm, so i
>> don't have mm support, and my project manager will kick me
>if i say that i
>> have to recompile apache :/, so i'd like to avoid that.
>
>No one has had good luck when using RPMs to install mod_ssl.
>I'm afraid that
>recompiling Apache from scratch is the way to go.

What. The apache-mod_ssl RPM is one of the easier RPM to install.
Many Redhat users have switched from Apache-SSL to Apache-mod_ssl
since it's a plugin replacement of standard Redhat apache.

If you haven't succeed in installing apache-mod_ssl RPM, there is
the email of both Magnus Stenman and I in the RPM.

Regards