Hi,

First off i'd like to thank everyone on the list for all they're amazing
ideas and suggestions, that saved me lots and lots of trouble and debug time
in the past. :) thanks.  Hehee now off to my problem.  Heres a couple things
you should know before I start...

apache-1.3.14
mod_ssl-2.7.1-1.3.14
openssl-0.9.6
no rsaref2.0 :)

Ok my trouble is that in order to get this class i wrote in php to work I
can't switch domain names when moving from a 'http' to a 'https'.  So I went
ahead and aliased my domain name to 2 IP addresses so I can do an apache
vhost && a ssl vhost, thus so...

Name:    www.commaflex.com
Addresses:  216.186.181.230, 216.186.181.231

...I setup www.commaflex.com as an apache vhost && a ssl vhost as
follows....

#
#commaflex.com
#

<VirtualHost 216.186.181.231:80>
  ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  DocumentRoot /home/commaflex/public_html
  ServerName www.commaflex.com
  ErrorLog /home/commaflex/.error.log
  TransferLog /home/commaflex/.transfer.log
</VirtualHost>
##end##

<VirtualHost 216.186.181.230:443>

DocumentRoot "/home/commaflex/public_html"
ServerName www.commaflex.com
ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ErrorLog /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log
TransferLog /usr/local/apache/logs/access_log

SSLEngine on
SSLCipherSuite ALL:!ADH:!EXP56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
SSLCertificateFile /usr/local/ssl.keys/www.commaflex.com/server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/ssl.keys/www.commaflex.com/server.key
SSLCertificateChainFile /usr/local/ssl.keys/www.commaflex.com/ca.crt
SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
         nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
         downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
</VirtualHost>

Well all of these things work fine and dandy in IE (the versions i've
checked) , however, Netscape 6 can't find https://www.commaflex.com :(
Anybody have any tips?  Or perhaps a better way?

-Brendon