The only reason I picked out Ncipher was because I have spoken to their
sales staff and asked them to try out their cards. I've used the Rainbow
cards as well, but budgetary restrictions have prevented me looking into
them further.

If you want to complain about the disclaimer, send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] That's our corporate helpdesk, who should be able to
pass the complaints. Frankly it is too long, and the section about viruses
should be removed entirely.

However, I'd like you to explain why it's not necessary to send a disclaimer
to a public mailing list, since these emails end up read by individuals.

How could you stop such a disclaimer anyway? After all, mailing lists are
simply email addresses. How can one realistically differentiate? We've
turned off out-of-office replies to the Internet to avoid spamming lists
with them for the same reason, (and our users still complain about it).

-
John Airey
Internet systems support officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute for the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk