My idea is to build a apachectl which ask the first time for the
passphrase and stores it in a temporarily file.
After all servers are startet, it deletes the file (e.g . via at-job
after 5-10 minutes).
So there is no script with a stored passphrase on disk (exept the cache
or memory ;-(

For security it is not the best solution, but I understood that the
problem was to start several servers at the same time.

Wolfgang