yes, remove and directives in http.conf for port 80 and just keep the port
443 stuff.

Thanks,

Ron Dufresne

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have the following config:
> Apache/1.3.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.7 OpenSSL/0.9.6
>
> I notice that if i enter:
> https://server/www/index.php
>
> it works great.
>
> Now if if I enter this
> http://server/www/index.php
>
> I get to the same location and it is not SSL secured????
>
> So my question is can you turn off access to http?
> Thanks,
> Ron
>

> --
> Pop3Now Personal, Get quick remote access to your email accounts!
> Sign Up Now!  Visit http://www.pop3now.com/personal

        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                        http://sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!