From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 1:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: http and https

Hello,

I have the following config:
Apache/1.3.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.7 OpenSSL/0.9.6

I notice that if i enter:
https://server/www/index.php

it works great.

Now if if I enter this
http://server/www/index.php

I get to the same location and it is not SSL secured????

So my question is can you turn off access to http?
Thanks,
Ron

--
Pop3Now Personal, Get quick remote access to your email accounts! Sign
Up Now!  Visit http://www.pop3now.com/personal