Would this not still leave port 80 open and bound?  Is not just removing
the port delcarations for 80 and only having 443 set better and perhaps
more secure?

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Now if if I enter this
> > http://server/www/index.php
> > I get to the same location and it is not SSL secured????
> > So my question is can you turn off access to http?
>
> See the SSLRequireSSL directive.  Or you might want to set up a Redirect
> so that the client is automatically sent over to the https side.
>
> --Cliff

        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                        http://sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!