The platform is win32. I do not have a VC++ 5.0 compiler installed. Any free
C++ compiler download suggestion from the internet would be great.

Hi,

Could somebody help me create the Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_x-OpenSSL_x
file from the mod_ssl-2.8.9-1.3.26.tar.gz file that has been released
recently.

what platform? unix requires nothing more than a configure in the mod_ssl
directory, followed by make. Win32 is a little more cumbersome.
Aryeh

Aryeh Katz
VASCO
www.vasco.com