Ramakrishna Kuppa wrote:
> I am getting the above error on my Windows platform. The
> environment details are as follows:
>
> OS: Windows 2000
> Server: Apache 1.3.26 with OpenSSL 0.9.6d and mod_ssl 2.8.10
>
> The OS pops up a box with the above message and until the user
> acknowledges, the system doesn't respond to any user requests. In a way,
> the system "hangs".
>
> Any ideas on how this can be resolved? Alternatively, can the server be
> made to service user requests?
>
> Thanks
> Ramakrishna

Ramakrishna,

Could you please explain what is 'the above error'.

Guess: Are you referring to an abnormal end.. a dialog that says a
program is exiting unexpectedly?

Warning: You should not be using OpenSSL 0.9.6d - I thought you were
using one of the new builds I made?

Advice: This error might happen if you did not have all of the parts or
it is misconfigured.  You may find a clue in the error.log.  Have you
ever had this working or are you failing on an initial install.

Chris.