From: Ramakrishna Kuppa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 5:08 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Apache.exe generates errors and is closed by Windows.

Chris,

I upgraded our system to use OpenSSL 0.9.6g from your latest build. However, the error I was referring to occurred in the previous build that had version 0.9.6d of OpenSSL.

The error is a Dr.Watson error. The usual popup box comes with the above message and until the user acknowledges, the system doesn't service any requests. There aren't any useful messages that get logged either.

The complete message is as follows:
"Apache.exe generates errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created."