Hi, I have problems creating a self signed certificate.
I'm using OpenSSL 0.9.7a on SunOS 5.7 sparc SUNW,Ultra-2
I went through the description of FAQ-page:
http://www.corserv.com/freebsd/apache-ssl-howto.html

OpenSSL quits with the error when I want to sign the server.csr:

$> openssl ca -config ca.config -out server.crt -infiles server.csr
Sign the certificate? [y/n]:y
failed to update database
TXT_DB error number 2

I searched on google and found the same question on the modssl-users
mailing list (Dez 2002) , which is still unanswered:

Any Ideas?

Jan