Aran Deltac wrote:

Allright, well, Geography is a great namespace to start! I think it would be a good idea to plan out the namespace a little. I would like to propose coming up with a logical structure to the modules contained within Geography::. This would really just be a list of directories and module names and how they relate if at all. It would also describe justifications for choosing one name/structure over another. Then as module authors need geography functionality they can just write a module that fits in with the structure.

Of course plans never quite fit the bill in practice, so it would just be a guideline.

Comments, questions, moral support?
I'd love to do this if its considered ok by the local gods.

Aran

.

${"a plan is good"}++; # Its not often that we get a chance to migrate to a new, clean namespace.

I found this, which might be of some use.
http://www.opengis.org/resources/?page=faq#10

I look forward to learning about GIS thru your efforts :-)