Hi, within the development cathegory, I think it would be good to separate
modules that are for the perl interpreter (debugging, profiling, ...) and
other development tools. As an example, I have a module called Devel::Cpp
which I put tin the Devel root because I foun no better place (and I didn't
ask either :-(  but later on I understood that Devel was not for this kind
of devlopment tools (I'm still wondering why). Now, there is a new pure perl
preprocessor module that I want to use instead for 'cpp', I still don't know
where to put it!

Cheers, Nadim.