On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 02:28:37PM -0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:

> > What I propose is:
>

> My wish is to have a web forum where each module has its own category
> and people can discuss the module, get help etc. without subscribing
> to the specific mailing list of the module.

Perlmonks sort of has this:
http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node=Module%20Reviews

I say "sort of", because it's based on posting a a review, and then
having comments below that review, so some comments apply to the module,
while other comments are about the module.

A Slashdot-style system would work better. The "story" would simply be
the module name, and reviews could be posted as comments. The highest
moderated reviews would become the most prominent.

Maybe use.perl.org could help with something like this?

        Mark