We're looking at releasing our new module HTML::DragDrop.  Like the newly
released HTML::Tooltip::Javascript, this module uses a Javascript library
written by Walter Zorn http://www.walterzorn.com/dragdrop/dragdrop_e.htm.
The library provides an elegant way to implement dragable objects (images,
div tags etc) in your web page.  However, in this case we have extended the
library to allow 'containers' in which to catch the dragable objects.  The
perl module makes this very easy to use from a perl script, for example a
CGI script.

Following the advice we received for the HTML::Tooltip::Javascript module,
we think one of the following names would be appropriate for this module:

HTML::DragDrop
HTML::DragAndDrop
HTML::DragDrop::Javascript
HTML::DragAndDrop::Javascript

Which name is the most appropriate?  Or are there any other suggestions?

Regards
Becky