* Fergal Daly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2004-08-20 11:39]:
> So why not auto generate another list, giving keyowrds and
> descriptions of _every_ module?

Particularly as that's not almost trivial to write. I've done
that before -- http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=281203
f.ex, which is far from the only piece of such code I've written
(most other stuff is unpublished though).

If noone else has the time, I could probably cook something up in
an evening, assuming I have specs on the repository structure
(filesystem layout, what kinds of files I need to look at, etc).
I guess I'd know that already if I'd ever set up a personal CPAN
mirror, but I haven't.

Aristotle
"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."