On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 10:48:28AM -0400, John Siracusa wrote:

> What's the best way to spread the word about a new module?  I've got a few
> modules that I think a lot of people would find useful.  They're still in
> active development (pre-1.0) but I'd like as many people as possible to try
> them so I can get feedback from the community.  How do I spread the word
> about these modules?

There's always 'freshmeat.net', 'perlmonks.org', and your 'use.perl.org'
journal.

There is also the old fashioned network of personal networking. Hang out
on other module mailing lists (or Perlmonks or use.perl.org)  and become
a respected contributor. Then people will be interested it check it
simply because /you/ wrote it.

Perhaps you already have that reputation, but hang out on different
lists than I do. :)

    Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/