John Siracusa writes:

> The first is my object/relational database mapper thingie. ... The
> second is an object-oriented interface to HTML, with a focus on HTML
> forms and fields.  I developed this one because there was nothing like
> it in CPAN at all (which surprised me).

Ah, now you mention those, I remember this morning reading your reviews
of them on the Cpan Ratings RSS feed -- so that bit of marketing reached
at least me!

OK, so I haven't used either of them, but at least I had a look at them
to see if they were the kind of thing that'd be of use to me.  It's
quite possible there are other people also reading that feed who did
likewise and then actually went on to use the modules.

Smylers
--
May God bless us with enough foolishness to believe that we can make a
difference in this world, so that we can do what others claim cannot be done.