Le lundi 12 juin 2006 à 20:09, A. Pagaltzis écrivait:

> > An improvement would be to turn it into a forum, maybe merge
> > with CPAN forums but keeping reviews separate from technical
> > support questions. (Bad reviews such as "how do I compile
> > module X" can be moved into technical support forums too.)
> > Reviews that are voted as useless can be culled by moderators.
>
> I think that’s the most sensible suggestion so far. Now for
> someone to supply the tuits and JFDI for it… :-)

A forum? As in "a place for flames and uninformed discussion"?
How exactly is that an improvement? :-)

However, having review editors that can act based on the useful/useless
votes is enough to remove the occasional junk comment (or spam ?).

--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 Be careful when you take one side or the other. You could wind up in the
 middle.                            (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #33 (Epic))