On Aug 24, 2006, at 4:31 AM, Ovid wrote:

----- Original Message ----
From: Ken Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Having a "name and shame" mentality about this is IMO wrong.

I hope you're not saying I suggested that. I did not name anyone. I didn't ask for a list of modules whose authors we should hunt down.

That's true, it's more the "shame" part I'm objecting to, and I latched on to that meme from somewhere out in pop culture.

I only asked for those authors to find *some* way of ensuring that their users can get support if the author does not have the time or inclination to do so.

I guess that's true, but I bet those authors aren't going to be reading the module-authors list much either.

 -Ken