(Andreas J. Koenig) wrote:
On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 22:11:43 -0800, "Joshua ben Jore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

  > I'd just read of Time::Cube, a disjointed rant full of hate speech.
  > This is the kind of content that is most deserving of deletion from
  > CPAN. Would the responsible parties please go nuke this, please?

Thanks, Joshua and all others in this thread for their heads up.
Please continue to be that wake and watchful.

I've removed account and directory.

Thanks again,

To sum up, this was not spam or hate speech.

It's just a (successful) troll, but a known trolling group.

There is no case of standards or censorship to answer here either.

CPAN is owned by Andreas for all intents and purposes, and what stays or what goes is ultimately down to him.

Case closed.

Adam K