I'm working on a module/app that will be used to automate testing multiple branches of a code base.

The core idea is that there are multiple "test sets", which is really any directory that contains a t/ subdirectory with .t files. The app will be a script you can call from cron to run a test set, and the order is determined by how out of date a test set is, whether it's been marked as prioritized, etc.

The initial release will support test sets from SVN, so it will be smart about determining the last mod time for the branch, and it will do an "svn up" before running tests.

It will also support test reporting, initially just to Smolder.

Internally so far I've been calling it Test::SmokeRunner, which seems like a reasonable name, but I'm open to suggestions.

-dave