On Sun, 15 Apr 2007, Ovid wrote:

--- Dave Rolsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, it's a little more programmatic than that. The svn up part is
dirt-simple, but doing something like running "svn info $uri" against
the repo uri to get the last changed date requires some code and
regular expressions and whatnot.

Out of curiosity, what's your cross-platform way of figuring out the
full path to the svn executable?  Just doing "system('svn', 'info',
$uri)" can get you an "Insecure $ENV{PATH}" (or something like that)
when running in taint mode.

I was going to use File::Which. I don't know if that will work under taint mode, but I never use taint mode anyway ;)

-dave