On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 01:09:05PM -0700, Eric Wilhelm wrote:

> Honestly, if you're setting up a blank machine next week with less than
> 5.10, not finding Perl6::Say in the index is going to be the least of
> your problems anyway.

I was recently setting up a number of perls in order to test my modules.
Installing required modules, especially on the 5.6.x perls (which is as
far back as I go) was quite difficult.  Fortunately I didn't come across
any modules which had been deleted, but it was hard enough just
installing the latest versions on CPAN with older perls.

There are a number of conclusions which could be drawn from this
anecdote.

--
Paul Johnson - p...@pjcj.net
http://www.pjcj.net