# from David Precious
# on Thursday 15 April 2010 11:32:

>On Thursday 15 April 2010 17:04:44 Ovid wrote:
>> Never, never run the risk of breaking someone else's production code
>> if you can foresee this happening :)
>
>100% agreed, that's why I think removing Perl6::Say from CPAN is a Bad
> Idea.

Never run the risk of breaking your paying customer's production code
without having an upgrade plan in place?  Anybody who is paying James
for 5.8.x support should feel entitled to complain about the quality of
his 5.8.x support.

All's fair in love, war, and freely downloadable open source software.

Honestly, if you're setting up a blank machine next week with less than
5.10, not finding Perl6::Say in the index is going to be the least of
your problems anyway.  But you should be able to purchase some
complaint tokens if you really need them.

--Eric
--
You can't whack a chisel without a big wooden mallet.
    http://scratchcomputing.com