I should have wrote: "Shorter mails please"

We already spend too much time in mail agents. This list could use some
more debate and long running threads but about a tad more serious
things.

Module::Name::Casandra
Module::Name::Python
Module::Name::Oracle

Then you can have submodule for Pod or whatever source you use for your
predictions. In any case deliver ONE single distro with all the relevant
modules in it. I hate it when CPAN gets "spammed".

It is _your_ job to come with names and ours job to help you
chose, not the opposite. it's OK once in a while but if it is too often
(this is not just for you but anybody using this list) you will find
this list to be very silent.

Finally, once you have something working, you may want to share that
with the cpan search engines as I  find their search "engines" to be
less useful than they should/could be.