Hi Shlomi,

On 11/18/2011 06:29 PM, Shlomi Fish wrote:
I would like to start the standard procedure of getting a co-maint
status on http://metacpan.org/module/Text::MediawikiFormat . The
module has some active bugs on
https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=Text-MediawikiFormat
, which haven't been addressed and there hasn't been a CPAN release
from the author since 2008 ( http://search.cpan.org/~dprice/ ) - over
three years ago. I tried to reach the author on de...@ximbiot.com on
6-November-2011 (over a week ago) and did not get an answer. I'm now
trying with his company's contact information address (
i...@ximbiot.com ).

Once I get co-maint, I'd like to work the closing the open bugs, add
an option to create more valid and semantic XHTML 1.1, and document
the way in which the module can be used to generate XML and
DocBook/XML. And naturally, I will continue to maintain the module
into the future, for everyone's benefit (including my own, because I
need to use it).

thanks for the heads-up. You're efforts are noted. Please do get back to us for co-maint permissions in a bit if your attempts to contact the author fail.

Cheers,
Steffen