Hi brian,

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:28:55 -0500
brian d foy <brian.d....@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article <20120730140106.0fd9b...@lap.shlomifish.org>, Shlomi Fish
> <shlo...@shlomifish.org> wrote:
>

> > Derek has yet to return to me after this last message over a month ago. He's
> > being very unresponsive, and I want to work on Text::MediawikiFormat . So it
> > seems there are three options:
>
> > 1. That Derek will get his act together and return to me.
>
> > What do you suggest?
>
> I suggest using much less aggressive and abusive language. It makes
> people less likely to bit bucket you.

Thanks for the tip. I apologise if my language sounded aggressive (or abusive)
- I am not a native English speaker. Add to that, that I've been frustrated
with trying to mirror a MediaWiki page (and failing) and so recalling this
module, and you'll see why I may have sounded harsh.

Anyway, that was not my intenion, so I apologise again.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

P.S: for people who were not sure what a bit bucket is, see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit_bucket