On 05/14/2015 09:48 AM, Paul "LeoNerd" Evans wrote:
I'm finding more lately that I keep thinking up interesting ideas for
new features to add to Scalar::Util or List::Util. Given the very
core-ish nature of these modules, both literally in the "core" sense
and also in that most of CPAN either directly or indirectly uses them,
I feel it best not to just go adding things that might or mightnot be a
good idea, but instead to first discuss them some more.
Rather than get into the specifics of what my ideas are at this stage,
I'd like first to open a meta-discussion on where interested parties
might be, and what suggestions we'd have for the best place to actually
discuss those ideas?
I'm loathe to suggest "make a new mailing list" or somesuch, mostly
because that likely misses most of the people who'd be interested in
it. Partly I might just suggest "these two lists", unless people on
either list object to the traffic.
I dunno... thoughts anyone?

Have you tried contacting the module author (Graham Barr in both cases) and/or maintainer (Paul Evans for List::Util)?

http://search.cpan.org/~pevans/Scalar-List-Utils-1.42/lib/Scalar/Util.pm

http://search.cpan.org/~pevans/Scalar-List-Utils-1.42/lib/List/Util.pm

David