On 24 October 2016 at 09:23, Konstantin S. Uvarin <khe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Could you please explain in more details? Sounds interesting, but it's not
> clear from the message what you mean by "de-facto schema". Maybe an example?

I don't have a clean-room data set I can use as an example right now,
but essentially I'm parsing json, making a note of the names and
hierarchy of the fields, using dot-notation (i.e. like mongo) to name
nested fields, infer their type (i.e. ip address, mac address, epoch
time, etc) from data, and get a sample of the data. From that I can
then output a JSON::Schema or other documentation describing the data
itself.

A.

--
Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons