Aaron Trevena writes:

> On 24 October 2016 at 09:49, Smylers <smyl...@stripey.com> wrote:
>
> > If your module is Json-specifiec and there already exists a JSON::
> > top-level namespace, then I think it's much better to put it
> > somewhere under JSON:: than Data::, which is so generic it tells
> > users very little about the module's purpose.
>
> The main idea/purpose isn't json specific - this could apply to mongo
> or any other nosql data source, I'm using it for postgres jsonb data
> in this project.

OK. In that case Data::Topology::JSON probably doesn't work either, for
the same reason.

> If I was looking for a way to get RDF or other metadata from mongo I
> wouldn't be looking for JSON::Schema::Inferred.

True.

There's an awkward balance between picking a name that is too specific,
and therefore misleading, and one that's so general that it's too
abstract for readers to glean what situations it does cover.

Smylers
--
http://twitter.com/Smylers2